- A long, single-edged sword used by Japanese samurai.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Daggers en suite with wakizashis and katanas were accorded the same care in their manufacture and decoration as their companion swords.
- Hung on the walls were swords of every kind: kodachis, katanas, fencing swords, even the heavy and antique broadswords.
- It was a pair of matching katanas, one edged swords sheathed in rusted hold sheathing with red ribbon tied around the hilt that dangled to the side.
early 17th century: Japanese.
Más definiciones de katanaDefinición de katana en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.