Boxing , • informal
sustantivo (plural kayos)
- A knockout: a sixth-round kayoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Bernard's thirty-one kayos in forty-four fights will attest to his success in using this theory.
- In 1959 he scored four straight kayos two of which were over rugged Joe Shaw and talented Al Andrews.
- Following his disastrous kayo losses to Cassius Clay, Sonny was written off by the experts.
verbo (kayoes, kayoing, kayoed)[with object] Volver al principio
- Knock (someone) out: he was kayoed by Patterson in the sixth round it’s a software virus that kayoes computer systemsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was great you called him ignorant because he was trying to make you look bad on national TV and you kayoed him.
- One month before Ellis defeated Quarry, Joe Frazier kayoed his amateur nemesis Buster Mathis in eleven rounds.
- Would he have kayoed Williams had he not hurt his knee?
1920s: representing the pronunciation of KO.
Más definiciones de kayoDefinición de kayo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.