- A small, simple musical instrument consisting of a hollow pipe with a hole in it, over which is a thin covering that vibrates and adds a buzzing sound when the player sings or hums into the pipe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's a brief accordion intro, leading to what sounds like a kazoo lament accompanied by someone scraping a few pieces of metal and wood together.
- Set up for lock grooves on three record players, Suzuki's sounds at times approximate ducks on a pond, kazoos, and Tuvan throat singers.
- Unfortunately, the transfer is so bad that the orchestra sounds like a bunch of kazoos.
late 19th century: apparently imitative of the sound produced.
Más definiciones de kazooDefinición de kazoo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.