- Monitor: keep a regular check on your scoreMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She said: ‘We will be keeping a check on who is going where so we can monitor movement and make sure we don't get a recurrence of the disease.’
- He suggested keeping a check on how employees dealt with the public - perhaps by pretending to be a customer.
- On the wet days they'd sit in my shop and one would look out of one window and the other out of the opposite window to keep a check on what was going on.
Más definiciones de keep a check onDefinición de keep a check on en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.