- (In Greek cookery) small meatballs made with herbs and onions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the event, father-of-three Whittock came away with just £1,000 after falling foul of a cookery question and insisting that Greek keftedes, or meatballs, were sweet pastries.
- The best dishes we sampled were meatballs similar to Greek keftedes, full of garlic and spices, in a thin but tasty tomato-based sauce.
- While entertaining, try out some Greek recipes, such as keftedes or loukoumades.
from Greek kephtedes, plural of kephtes, via Turkish from Persian koftah (see kofta).
Más definiciones de keftedesDefinición de keftedes en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.