- Containing or made from keratin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A punch biopsy of an alopecic patch on his scalp showed pigment casts with keratinous debris in the follicles, distortion of the hair shafts, and an increased number of catagen hairs.
- The wing spurs are keratinous structures that grow anteriorly from the carpal-metacarpal joints.
- In both skin and hair care products, the liberated carbon dioxide also functions to facilitate the delivery of active or functional substances to keratinous substrates, such as skin and hair.
Más definiciones de keratinousDefinición de keratinous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.