- A surgical operation involving cutting into the cornea of the eye. The most common form is radial keratotomy, performed to correct myopia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Radial keratotomy, which involves making deep incisions in the cornea, is rarely performed today.
- Myopia has been corrected for many years by radial keratotomy (radial corneal incisions), though this has few proponents in Britain.
- For readers out there considering eye surgery, PRK or LASIK is superior to radial keratotomy.
Más definiciones de keratotomyDefinición de keratotomy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.