- A synthetic compound used as an anaesthetic and analgesic drug and also (illicitly) as a hallucinogen.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: C13H16NOCl
- We reported that a large proportion of users did not combine ketamine with other drugs.
- In other words, ketamine was the drug of choice for a number of users during a specific drug injection event.
- Among these drugs, ketamine is particularly noteworthy because it is commonly administered in multiple ways.
Más definiciones de ketamineDefinición de ketamine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.