sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- The excretion of abnormally large amounts of ketone bodies in the urine, characteristic of diabetes mellitus, starvation, or other medical conditions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite giving himself an increased dose he soon developed hyperglycaemia and ketonuria.
- Glucose toxicity, which is exhibited as a fasting plasma glucose level greater than 250 mg per dL, and ketonuria, weight loss, or symptomatic hyperglycemia, can be addressed promptly with insulin therapy.
- This is generally indicated if the patient is clearly unwell, if she has ketonuria, or if her blood glucose concentration is > 20 mmol/l.
Más definiciones de ketonuriaDefinición de ketonuria en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.