Definición de keyhole en inglés:
1A hole in a lock into which the key is inserted.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Selecting one, he inserted it into the keyhole and turned.
- Sighing as he opened his leather pouch on his waist and dug out a set of lock picks, he expertly selected the right tool for the job and inserted it into the keyhole.
- She inserted it in the keyhole, and it gave a small click and swung open.
1.1A circle cut out of a garment as a decorative effect, typically at the front or back neckline: clever keyholes reveal pieces of midriff [as modifier]: a white dress with a keyhole back
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most memorable pieces were undoubtedly Gucci's clingy, dress with a daring keyhole neckline and its slinky, cut-out swimsuit.
- The red and green multi-sleeveless top with a keyhole neckline is perfect for hot summer nights.
- Allison was dressed in a completely red bodice with dramatic keyhole front, draped waist, and cascading front tulip hemline.
Palabras que riman con keyholekneehole
Definición de keyhole en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda