Definición de keyhole en inglés:
1A hole in a lock into which the key is inserted.
- Selecting one, he inserted it into the keyhole and turned.
- Sighing as he opened his leather pouch on his waist and dug out a set of lock picks, he expertly selected the right tool for the job and inserted it into the keyhole.
- She inserted it in the keyhole, and it gave a small click and swung open.
1.1A circle cut out of a garment as a decorative effect, typically at the front or back neckline: clever keyholes reveal pieces of midriff [as modifier]: a white dress with a keyhole back
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most memorable pieces were undoubtedly Gucci's clingy, dress with a daring keyhole neckline and its slinky, cut-out swimsuit.
- The red and green multi-sleeveless top with a keyhole neckline is perfect for hot summer nights.
- Allison was dressed in a completely red bodice with dramatic keyhole front, draped waist, and cascading front tulip hemline.
Words that rhyme with keyholekneehole
Definición de keyhole en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan