A computer program that records every keystroke made by a computer user, especially in order to gain fraudulent access to passwords and other confidential information.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The keylogger allows the hackers to monitor any activity on the infected machine - in effect to control the computer.
- One of the files contained inside the Zip archive file is a keylogger which can send messages to an Indonesian email address.
- Hackers allegedly captured the code by using key loggers that they installed on company computers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The eavesdropping charges arose from his use of keylogging software to spy on victims' net activities in 2000.
- Those wanting to steal account details from a personal computer can purchase an extraordinary range of keylogging devices.
- The hackers managed to infiltrate the system with sophisticated keylogging software that would have enabled them to track every button pressed on computer keyboards.
Más definiciones de keyloggerDefinición de keylogger en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.