sustantivo (plural kibbutzim /-ˈtsiːm/)
- A communal settlement in Israel, typically a farm.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some went to live on collective farms, the kibbutzim, which were among Israel's most imaginative innovations.
- Paths lined with eucalyptus planted by the early Jewish settlers lead to thriving kibbutzim, to guesthouses and fine restaurants.
- In the epilogue, one example of socialism that ‘worked’ is held up in the kibbutzim of Israel.
1930s: from modern Hebrew qibbūṣ 'gathering'.
Más definiciones de kibbutzDefinición de kibbutz en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.