- A kidney-shaped bean, especially a dark red one from a dwarf French bean plant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At this time his body was smaller than a kidney bean, and just beginning to form limb buds - his future arms and legs.
- The active ingredient in these products is an extract derived from a white kidney bean called Phaseolus vulgaris.
- I was newly pregnant with my first child, whose embryo was about the size of a kidney bean.
Más definiciones de kidney beanDefinición de kidney bean en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.