- see dialysis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients in the trust fitted with catheters, undergoing gut surgery, kidney dialysis and being treated on elderly medicine wards have been found to be more at risk.
- The high incidence of patients who traveled south for kidney dialysis finally led to a recommendation to establish a dialysis unit in Yellowknife.
- High blood pressure can be treated with medications, while the polycystic disease may require kidney dialysis or transplant.
Más definiciones de kidney dialysisDefinición de kidney dialysis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.