Definición de kidult en inglés:
1An adult with childish tastes.
- No, the awful truth is that we have become a nation of kidults: adults who think, and behave, like children.
- Yes, kidults, because while I don't doubt that these books have their appropriately aged readers, the fact is that what's made them such a publishing sensation are their garnering of much older fans as well.
- But this movie collapses the distinction, suggesting that all thirtysomething women pine to be tweenie kidults.
1.1 [mass noun, often as modifier] A genre of television programmes, films, or games intended to appeal to both children and adults: high-tech kidult entertainment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The popularity of Harry Potter and the consequent development of the so-called kidult market often leads us to forget that children need and want different things from a film.
- Iorek Byrnison the Bear-King is the real hero of modern kidult fiction.
- It seemed very contrived to go after the kidult audience.
Definición de kidult en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan