Definición de kill file en inglés:
(In a Usenet program) a file into which one may put particular email addresses or keywords, posts from or containing which are then automatically deleted without being displayed.
- Put the troll's name on a kill file to prevent that username from posting anything again.
- Perhaps, however, Alan's call has been heeded and kill files like that are no longer in use?
- So: remember that the Conspiracy is configured to allow readers to exclude particular co-Conspirators, kind of like a killfile on Usenet.
verboVolver al principio
(killfile) [with object] Place (something) in a kill file.
- For instance, if you choose to killfile someone, you needn't post a daily reminder that killfiles are great because you don't see so-and-so's posts anymore.
- I have killfiled everyone! Including myself!
- Is being killfiled the email equivalent of being nuked or being threatened with germ warfare?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan