- A feature, function, or application of a new technology or product which is presented as virtually indispensable or much superior to rival products.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- E-mail was the killer app of the Internet revolution, and now people dread opening theirs each morning.
- Every platform vendor hopes someone will produce a killer app for its product, driving up sales of the platform technology as more and more people want it for themselves.
- His entire rant is about how mobile email won't be the killer app for mobile devices.
Más definiciones de killer appDefinición de killer app en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.