- A measure of frequency equivalent to 1,000 cycles per second.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By comparison, a typical AM radio station operates in the kilohertz range, or thousands of cycles per second.
- Modern tubes approach that ideal by drawing power at such high frequencies - tens of kilohertz - that the x-ray output is steady apart from a ripple of a few percent.
- Most bats emit sonar at ultrasonic frequencies around 20-60 kilohertz (humans hear up to 20 kHz), and this is the range at which hearing moths are most sensitive!
Más definiciones de kilohertzDefinición de kilohertz en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.