sustantivo[treated as plural]
- Nuclear families are the main kin group, with relatives involved as kin in the extended family.
- Extended family and kin are an important part of the social structure of the republic.
- From the moment of birth an infant is showered with attention and care by family members and extended kin.
- This may allow non-breeding animals to pass along the genes they share with their kin by helping in the rearing of young.
- Juvenile salmon clearly avoided kin when they shared shelters and preferred to associate with unrelated conspecifics.
- Smaller herbivorous dinosaurs, however, may have fed to a greater extent than their larger kin on plants defended by qualitative toxins.
- They would have seen themselves as intellectually kin to men who do not figure in these lists - priests or scholars who had on the face of it no great philosophical interest.
- They are kin to dragons from when humans first settled on Pern.
- Though he is kin to God in nature, all his character is unlike God.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Anganen rawa man emerges in the image of the cassowary as the solitary, kinless, irrational, violent being of masculine excess.
- I belong to a generation of kinless childhoods, where we grew up without grandparents, numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and relatives who had perished, yet whose silent presence loomed in the background.
- Hey, maybe you're in a movie where your boyfriend is some sort of kinless clone or alien.
Old English cynn, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch kunne, from an Indo-European root meaning 'give birth to', shared by Greek genos and Latin genus 'race'.
Palabras que riman con kinagin, akin, begin, Berlin, bin, Boleyn, Bryn, chin, chin-chin, Corinne, din, fin, Finn, Flynn, gaijin, Glyn, grin, Gwyn, herein, Ho Chi Minh, in, inn, Jin, jinn, Kweilin, linn, Lynn, mandolin, mandoline, Min, no-win, pin, Pinyin, quin, shin, sin, skin, spin, therein, thin, Tientsin, tin, Tonkin, Turin, twin, underpin, Vietminh, violin, wherein, whin, whipper-in, win, within, Wynne, yin
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.