- 1Small sticks or twigs used for lighting fires.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the forest there is no shortage of kindling, sticks, short logs or anything else needed to kindle a vigorous campfire and keep it burning effortlessly.
- They scrounged for pine cones for the fires, and both became adept at chopping kindling.
- There was a small stack of dry wood and kindling in the cave.
- 2(In neurology) a process by which a seizure or other brain event is both initiated and its recurrence made more likely.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although the significance of kindling in alcohol withdrawal is debated, this phenomenon may be important in the selection of medications to treat withdrawal.
- This is consistent with the results showing that variations in post-surgical delay have no effect on the subsequent rate of kindling.
- These studies comprise two general lines of inquiry that include studies of the phenomena of long-term potentiation and kindling.
Más definiciones de kindlingDefinición de kindling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.