sustantivo[mass noun] Physics
- Energy which a body possesses by virtue of being in motion: energy above that needed to ionize the molecule is carried away as kinetic energy of the electron ejected [count noun]: particles with low kinetic energies Compare with potential energy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The molecules convert their kinetic energy into potential energy when they rise into the air just like the ball did.
- The energy flow resulting from transforming kinetic energy into potential energy is heat.
- One way energy is conserved is through the transformation of an object's potential energy into kinetic energy.
Más definiciones de kinetic energyDefinición de kinetic energy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.