sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- 1The branch of chemistry or biochemistry concerned with measuring and studying the rates of reactions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The physical chemist is concerned concerned with the rate of change in a substance, which is the study of reaction kinetics.
- Chemical kinetics is the study of the rates of reactions and of the factors that determine the speed of a reaction.
- In chemistry we talked about kinetics, and we had the Bunsens on to keep us warm.
- 1.1 [usually treated as plural] The rates of chemical or biochemical reaction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another important term used to characterize chemical reactions kinetics is ‘half-life.’
- He explained that the differences in the serum levels of the drug products do not necessarily indicate differences in quality, but do reflect their different kinetics.
- The relative stomatal response revealed identical kinetics during irradiation with white light or with light of defined quality.
Más definiciones de kineticsDefinición de kinetics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.