- A synthetic compound similar to kinin, used to stimulate cell division in plants.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Look for creams with retinol (found in over-the-counter vitamin-A products) and kinetin (an anti-aging compound found in the leaves of green plants).
- When kinetin was applied to plants during early endosperm development, both endosperm cell number and endosperm/grain weight increased.
- However, it is possible that endogenous CKs play a role in chloroplast acclimation since it was found that kinetin stimulates the development of sun-type chloroplasts.
1950s: from Greek kinetos 'movable' (from kinein 'to move') + -in1.
Más definiciones de kinetinDefinición de kinetin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.