Definición de kitchen en inglés:
- It was now early evening, and Vera was in the kitchen, preparing the food that she had sent Bill out for.
- There is also a large patio area that borders the kitchen and dining room.
- We've become sedentary, convenience foods fill our kitchens, and stress is a common denominator.
- Unlike other actors, who sell fitted kitchens or serve pizzas between gigs, Duffy goes to the gym and tries to keep hold of his sanity.
- MFI is the market leader, and not only does the company sell fitted kitchens it also makes them too.
- Fitted kitchens are, apparently, out in favour of standalone units.
- Every region in Italy has a different type of cheese and that's the beauty of the Italian kitchen.
- In Japan, the restaurants are very specialized, so Tomita sought work in the US, wanting to explore all aspects of the Japanese kitchen.
An Old English word based on Latin coquere ‘to cook’. Everything but the kitchen sink, meaning ‘everything imaginable’, seems to have started life in the Second World War. A 1948 dictionary of forces' slang says that it was used in the context of a heavy bombardment: ‘They chucked everything they'd got at us except, or including, the kitchen sink.’ Kitchen-sink drama refers in particular to post-war British drama which used working-class domestic settings rather than the drawing rooms of conventional middle-class theatre.
Palabras que riman con kitchenlichen
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.