- A prehistoric refuse heap which marks an ancient settlement, chiefly containing bones, shells, and stone implements.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of these kitchen middens are very valuable to archaeologists; they tell us a lot about the lives of our ancestors.
- If bones of animals are found in kitchen middens it is proof that they were eaten by people.
- Along the coast of Southern California are many kitchen middens, where ancient Californians tossed refuse from their dinners.
Más definiciones de kitchen middenDefinición de kitchen midden en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.