- (In Thailand) a canal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Throughout history communities along the rivers, klongs and waterways of the kingdom have depended on boats for fishing and transporting goods.
- From the palace we take a trip on the long-tail river boats into the network of canals, known locally as klongs, for a really different perspective of Bangkok.
- If the rains continue, however, the cholera will probably die out, as it is no doubt connected in most cases with the fact that the water in the river and the klongs has been somewhat brackish for a number of days past.
Más definiciones de klongDefinición de klong en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.