Definición de kloof en inglés:
A steep-sided, wooded ravine or valley.
- One can only marvel at the vision of Andrew Geddes Bain, South Africa's famous pioneer road builder, who laid out the road that threads its way through the kloof well over more than a century ago.
- They were, in fact, driven back up the kloof by the swarm, and one of them was badly stung.
verbo[no object] (usually as noun kloofing) Volver al principio
Explore kloofs as a sport.
- The disciplines in the race include hiking, running, kloofing, tubing, cycling, swimming and a few surprises.
- The physically fit and adventure loving usually take the long route by ‘kloofing’ down the river.
- Some of the best rock-climbing can be done, there is mountain biking, kloofing and hiking.
Definición de kloof en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan