1 archaic A dishonest or unscrupulous man.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead, according to the same Daily Record, he is a knave and a liar.
- Due to my poor performance as a husband, father, and provider, I can claim the role of knave, or general ne'er-do-well.
- Gentleman, you see, do not play cricket with knaves.
knavery sustantivo (plural knaveries)
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No doubt the chancers behind this scam would later graduate to the kind of knavery witnessed at Kingston police court in the same month.
- Iago's only bond with his wife Emilia is not intimate, or even affectionate, and it becomes the means that undoes him when he believes he must kill her to prevent her from revealing his knavery.
- Those convinced of his knavery, however, are unlikely to accept this judgment as definitive.
Definición de knave en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.