Definición de knave en inglés:
1 archaic A dishonest or unscrupulous man.
- Instead, according to the same Daily Record, he is a knave and a liar.
- Due to my poor performance as a husband, father, and provider, I can claim the role of knave, or general ne'er-do-well.
- Gentleman, you see, do not play cricket with knaves.
knavery sustantivo (plural knaveries)
- Example sentences
- No doubt the chancers behind this scam would later graduate to the kind of knavery witnessed at Kingston police court in the same month.
- Iago's only bond with his wife Emilia is not intimate, or even affectionate, and it becomes the means that undoes him when he believes he must kill her to prevent her from revealing his knavery.
- Those convinced of his knavery, however, are unlikely to accept this judgment as definitive.
Definición de knave en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan