Definición de kneecap en inglés:
The convex bone in front of the knee joint; the patella.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It affects the cartilage on the back of the kneecap and causes pain and stiffness, especially when going up and down stairs.
- The tendon that connects the kneecap to the thigh muscle (patellar tendon) can be torn if the knee is bent too far back.
- He needs more surgery, this time to graft together the bone in the kneecap.
verbo (kneecaps, kneecapping, kneecapped)[with object] Volver al principio
Shoot (someone) in the knee or leg as a form of punishment: (as noun kneecapping) petty crimes are punished by kneecapping
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three years earlier Mr Smith had kneecapped him, breaking his leg with a baseball bat after drugs he was looking after went missing, the jury heard.
- Would you be afraid to meet him late at night in a dark alley, just in case he was carrying a crowbar and threatening to kneecap you?
- The less-than-dynamic duo may yet get it right, especially if they can stop kneecapping themselves with stupid stunts.
Definición de kneecap en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda