- Small worthless objects, especially household ornaments: the room was filled with tables, knick-knacks, and a large three-piece suiteMás ejemplos en oraciones
ornament, novelty, gewgaw, piece of bric-a-brac, bibelot, trinket, trifle, bauble, gimcrack, bagatelle, curio, curiosity, plaything, toy; memento, souvenir; North American kickshaw; French objet, objet d'art
- He was stunned at the vast amount of knick-knacks and souvenirs - of value to his mother but to no one else.
- Browsing the shops is the main pastime: the stores offer rural knick-knacks and antiques as well as a fair amount of New Age wares such as quartz crystals, incense burners and Indian rugs.
- Shelving installed around the room up near the ceiling is great for keeping stuffed animals, framed photos and knick-knacks up and out of the way.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You should seriously rethink all the little novelties and knickknackeries you have around your place.
- But in fact that Appalachian rusticity is quite appealing so the furniture & plates & metalware & humidors & sundry knickknackery are all quite lovely.
- Tin Star is a small storefront cafe mixed in among all the other small storefront cafes, bars, art galleries and purveyors of knickknackery along Evergreen's high street.
late 16th century (in the sense 'a petty trick'): reduplication of knack.