- A machine with a bank of needles on which garments can be knitted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company is investing in the latest #150,000 knitting machines that can produce single-piece jerseys in short runs for the very top end of the market.
- On leaving school, Marjorie worked in several houses in the area before joining a small business in Twyford, where she became a skilled operator on the new knitting machines.
- Today the firm has approximately 100 knitting machines, and continues to add more.
Más definiciones de knitting machineDefinición de knitting machine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.