informal Stop work.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The typical Australian working day starts in the sunshine at 8am, and shortly after everyone knocks off at 4pm, the parks will be full of men chucking a ball about until the sun goes down.
- They worked on the project three or four afternoons a week, knocking off around five to drink beer and talk.
- Why can't they have patrols instead of knocking off from work early in the day.
A copy or imitation, especially of an expensive product: [as modifier]: knock-off merchandise
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is an expensive knock-off, but a knock-off all the same.
- Chinatown has always had illegal vendors who sell knock-offs and kitsch, but in the past year the industry has grown and the vendors are offering more sophisticated counterfeit goods that are in high demand.
- Once you have identified a work which violates your copyright, what can you do in order to stop the auctions early on and prevent these knock-offs from entering the stream of commerce?
Definición de knock off en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda