- • informal Stop work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The typical Australian working day starts in the sunshine at 8am, and shortly after everyone knocks off at 4pm, the parks will be full of men chucking a ball about until the sun goes down.
- They worked on the project three or four afternoons a week, knocking off around five to drink beer and talk.
- Why can't they have patrols instead of knocking off from work early in the day.
Más definiciones de knock offDefinición de knock off en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.