Definición de knowledge base en inglés:
1A store of information or data that is available to draw on.
- The existing knowledge base lacks information on at least four key areas of mental health care and delivery.
- Individuals can benefit from increasing their knowledge base.
- Members of a profession or occupational community share a common understanding and knowledge base.
2The underlying set of facts, assumptions, and rules which a computer system has available to solve a problem.
- Following a year of development, CESA had 246 rules in its knowledge base.
- Some programmed characteristics are associated with specific units resident in the system's knowledge base.
- Finally in the management layer there is a knowledge base that includes system topology, calendars, activity logs and policy information.
Definición de knowledge base en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary