1Founded on an accumulation of facts or information: a knowledge-based economy knowledge-based technical capabilities
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is currently a paradigm shift in the tourism industry from a labour-intensive sector to a knowledge-based industry.
- Their real future test will be how well they emphasize knowledge-based jobs.
- Discussion centred mainly on the need to establish more knowledge-based employment, rather than assembly-line jobs in Ireland.
1.1(Of a computer system) incorporating an underlying set of facts, assumptions, and rules.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The firm recently announced that the hotel chain has signed up for their Knowledge-based Translation System to better manage its global websites.
- The system provides knowledge-based information for healthcare, safety, and the environment.
- In the knowledge-based approach three new processes are added to the system.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: knowledge-based
Definición de knowledge-based en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda