- A person whose job involves handling or using information.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore, the knowledge-based economy has spawned the knowledge worker who is prepared to go anywhere in the world to sell her or his skills.
- It's much harder to quantify how productive a knowledge worker is.
- The young, college-educated knowledge worker is attracted to an urban environment, not the suburbs.
Más definiciones de knowledge workerDefinición de knowledge worker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.