Definición de knuckleball en inglés:
A slow pitch which moves erratically, made by releasing the ball from the knuckles of the first joints of the index and middle finger.
- He had pitched in high school and occasionally had thrown a knuckleball.
- Eddie Cicotte is thought to be the first major league pitcher to specialize in throwing the knuckleball.
- Sauveur throws a fastball, knuckleball, curveball and cutter, and he changes speeds with all of them.
- Example sentences
- He was a knuckleballer and may be the last pitcher to start both games of a doubleheader.
- As a knuckleballer, Sparks could prove invaluable because he'll be available to pitch more often.
- Unlike many knuckleballers, Wakefield never tried pitching conventionally.
Definición de knuckleball en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan