A slow pitch which moves erratically, made by releasing the ball from the knuckles of the first joints of the index and middle finger.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had pitched in high school and occasionally had thrown a knuckleball.
- Eddie Cicotte is thought to be the first major league pitcher to specialize in throwing the knuckleball.
- Sauveur throws a fastball, knuckleball, curveball and cutter, and he changes speeds with all of them.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was a knuckleballer and may be the last pitcher to start both games of a doubleheader.
- As a knuckleballer, Sparks could prove invaluable because he'll be available to pitch more often.
- Unlike many knuckleballers, Wakefield never tried pitching conventionally.
Definición de knuckleball en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.