A stupid person.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While sitting on the side of the road with nothing to do, the two knuckleheads decided to smoke a joint.
- I'm sure the crowd has a proportion of knuckleheads who still could turn nasty.
- We had the knuckleheads, troublemakers, drinkers, the terminally unlucky and the hopeless dreamers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was part of a training exercise for an equally knuckleheaded bomb-sniffing dog.
- In fact, Larry, Moe, and Curly are the knuckleheaded prophets behind much of Keefe's philosophy.
- Do companies actually pay for this kind of knuckleheaded advice?
Definición de knucklehead en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.