A small projecting knob or ridge, especially in a series around the edge of something.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When I grabbed the gleaming chrome door handle, I felt machined bumps, or knurls, that provide extra grip.
- These knurls are slightly harder and in most applications deliver a substantial increase in tool life.
- The slots for the knurls are not critical and can easily be cut using a hacksaw and a file.
early 17th century: apparently a derivative of knur.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The blade is held by pins and maintained in place by threaded studs and knurled clamp nuts.
- A simple twist of the knurled handle locks the collar in any position along the shaft.
- Turning a knurled adjustment wheel moves the right side scope for individual adjustment.
Definición de knurl en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.