- A shrubby Eurasian plant of the goosefoot family, grown for its decorative foliage which turns deep fiery red in the autumn. Also called burning bush, summer cypress.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bassia (formerly Kochia) scoparia, family Chenopodiaceae
- This can help control early emerging summer annuals such as kochia if they aren't ALS-resistant.
- It controls many broadleaf weeds including kochia, both triazine resistant and ALS resistant biotypes.
- Several weed species, including kochia, Russian thistle, and field sandbur are extremely drought tolerant.
late 19th century: named after Wilhelm D. J. Koch (1771–1849), German botanist.
Más definiciones de kochiaDefinición de kochia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.