Definición de kochia en inglés:
A shrubby Eurasian plant of the goosefoot family, grown for its decorative foliage which turns deep fiery red in the autumn. Also called burning bush, summer cypress.
- Bassia (formerly Kochia) scoparia, family Chenopodiaceae
- This can help control early emerging summer annuals such as kochia if they aren't ALS-resistant.
- It controls many broadleaf weeds including kochia, both triazine resistant and ALS resistant biotypes.
- Several weed species, including kochia, Russian thistle, and field sandbur are extremely drought tolerant.
late 19th century: named after Wilhelm D. J. Koch (1771–1849), German botanist.
Definición de kochia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan