sustantivo (plural kolinskies)
1A dark brown weasel with a bushy tail, found from Siberia to Japan.
- Mustela sibirica, family Mustelidae. Alternative name: Siberian weasel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Among these is the kolinsky, also known as the yellow weasel, red sable, tartar sable, or China mink.
- The Siberian weasel also known as the Siberian mink or kolinsky is the most common among Asian mustelids.
- A study of wild populations in Japan showed that the average longevity of Siberian weasels was about 2.1 years.
1.1 [mass noun] The fur of the kolinsky.
mid 19th century: from the place name Kola, a port in NW Russia, + the pseudo-Russian ending -insky.
Definición de kolinsky en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.