sustantivo (plural igual)
- 1A member of an indigenous people of northern Russia, from an area west of the Urals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first Russians and Komi moved into the region in the 16th century; however, most Russians moved to the area beginning in the 1930s.
- 2 [mass noun] The Finno-Ugric language of the Komi, with about 350,000 speakers. Formerly called Zyrian.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Komi or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our first speaker, Silja Saarepuu, spoke on the depiction of animals on bronze and other artefacts found in the Permian and Komi territories of the Russian Federation.
- Perhaps playing to his republican constituency and his Komi nationality, although not his electoral district, he argued that Russia differs from the United States in that its ethnic republics are here to stay.
the name in Komi.