sustantivo (plural kroner pronunc. igual)
- The basic monetary unit of Denmark and Norway, equal to 100 øre.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Separately, the Norwegian krone slipped against the euro and dollar.
- For the Danes the last few weeks were not about the economic merits or otherwise of paying for goods and services in euros instead of kroner.
- The Danes voted by referendum last year not to join the euro, but one in ten retailers indicated that they will price their goods in euro and kroner.
Danish and Norwegian, literally 'crown'.
Más definiciones de kroneDefinición de krone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.