Definición de kudos en inglés:
- Still a win is a win and the champs will find a way to win when its necessary so kudos to Detroit.
- The lone conductor never stood a chance of subduing them, but kudos to her for trying anyway.
- Now on the surface this sounds like a right reasonable question to ask and kudos to the guy who brought it up.
- Kudos to Szokolay for devoting part of his program to some of the composer's underrated keyboard gems.
- Kudos to the wonderful children who did their teacher proud, winning applause from her gurus in whose honour the mega event was held.
- Kudos to President Tadic of Serbia for arresting him.
Kudos comes from Greek and means ‘praise’. Despite appearances, it is not a plural form. This means that there is no singular form kudo and that the use of kudos as a plural, as in the following sentence, is incorrect: he received many kudos for his work (correct use is he received much kudos for his work).
Late 18th century: Greek.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.