(also kudzu vine)
- A quick-growing East Asian climbing plant with reddish-purple flowers, used as a fodder crop and for erosion control.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pueraria lobata, family Leguminosae
- The scrub that borders the tracks is overgrown with kudzu, an imported plant that strangles the natives.
- This is a lesson that Southern farmers would have done well to remember when they were planting kudzu in the thirties.
- Of course, a plant could have too many survival skills - look at kudzu here in the South, for example.
late 19th century: from Japanese kuzu.
Más definiciones de kudzuDefinición de kudzu en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.