sustantivo (plural kukris)
- A curved knife broadening towards the point, used by Gurkhas.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was about to cut his finger on the kukri he kept on his desk for the blood needed in the spell when he noticed something.
- The kukri is a traditional Nepalese large knife, which is carried by Gurkha soldiers.
- On her ankle was a slight bulge where she kept a kukri hidden.
early 19th century: from Nepalese khukuri.
Más definiciones de kukriDefinición de kukri en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.