Definición de lablab en inglés:
An Asian plant of the pea family, which is widely grown in the tropics for its edible seeds and pods and as a fodder crop.
- Lablab purpureus, family Leguminosae
- Mid-December to mid-January plantings are generally preferred when growing Koala lablab for grain.
- I had a go at growing lablab as a green manure crop for my bananas, but they basically hardly grow here at all due to our lack of summer heat.
- With the excellent nutritive value and palatability of lablab, this forage may be used as a direct browse crop or as hay for supplementation or as an attractant.
early 19th century: from Arabic lablāb.
Definición de lablab en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan