Definición de lablab en inglés:
An Asian plant of the pea family, which is widely grown in the tropics for its edible seeds and pods and as a fodder crop.
- Lablab purpureus, family Leguminosae
- Mid-December to mid-January plantings are generally preferred when growing Koala lablab for grain.
- I had a go at growing lablab as a green manure crop for my bananas, but they basically hardly grow here at all due to our lack of summer heat.
- With the excellent nutritive value and palatability of lablab, this forage may be used as a direct browse crop or as hay for supplementation or as an attractant.
early 19th century: from Arabic lablāb.
Definición de lablab en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary