- Progress was slow and laborious, and his efforts yielded a quarter of the supplies he had lost.
- We are in danger of forgetting that democracy is a slow, laborious, messy matter.
- However, it makes the process of buying and selling slow and laborious and these accounts are in the minority.
- His writing was laborious, as he often confessed, hers brisk and often effortless.
- The Watcher In The Woods is guilty of being slow and laborious.
- It has some glimmers of interest, and some diverting visuals, but really nothing makes up for the laborious pace and risibly bad writing.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Customary manual creation of virtual reality models of real world scenes is tedious and error-prone work as the scene complexity increases and any automation can substantially reduce the laboriousness and consequently the cost of the whole process.
- The popularity of text messaging, as it became known, took the mobile industry by surprise, and young people even invented their own language of abbreviations and ‘smileys’ to overcome the laboriousness of typing with a ten-key keypad.
- A self-taught pianist, she trudges through the 14 songs on her debut, One Cell in the Sea with a kind of laboriousness that distracts from her sweet soprano and tales of love and friendship.
Late Middle English (also in the sense 'industrious, assiduous'): from Old French laborieux, from Latin laboriosus, from labor 'labour'.
Palabras que riman con laboriouscensorious, glorious, meritorious, notorious, uproarious, uxorious, vainglorious, victorious
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: la¦bori|ous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.