The principles of a Labour Party or the labour movement.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bird vigorously pushed a heady mix of laborism and state capitalism that came to be known locally as milk and water socialism.
- A continuity of labourism also emerged within a new stream of thought, utilising a neo-Marxist functionalism, and emphasising the limits of reform within a liberal and capitalist society.
- Watson mastered this complex situation, reaffirming the pragmatism which anchored the Labor Party and which was inherent in the political forms of laborism derived from time-honoured trade unionism.
labourist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This labourist strategy came to dominate the political economy in Australia in the years after the Second World War in the form of the male wage-earners’ welfare state.
- Definitively, a labourist ideology will have its bases in the trade union movement and see conciliation and arbitration as the most beneficial means of industrial relations.
- The labourists, all of them from private sector unions, had a largely uniform opinion of the solidarity movement.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: la¦bour|ism
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda