Definición de labourism en inglés:
The principles of a Labour Party or the labour movement.
- Bird vigorously pushed a heady mix of laborism and state capitalism that came to be known locally as milk and water socialism.
- A continuity of labourism also emerged within a new stream of thought, utilising a neo-Marxist functionalism, and emphasising the limits of reform within a liberal and capitalist society.
- Watson mastered this complex situation, reaffirming the pragmatism which anchored the Labor Party and which was inherent in the political forms of laborism derived from time-honoured trade unionism.
labourist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- This labourist strategy came to dominate the political economy in Australia in the years after the Second World War in the form of the male wage-earners’ welfare state.
- Definitively, a labourist ideology will have its bases in the trade union movement and see conciliation and arbitration as the most beneficial means of industrial relations.
- The labourists, all of them from private sector unions, had a largely uniform opinion of the solidarity movement.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India