Definición de lacertilian en inglés:
A reptile of the suborder Lacertilia; a lizard.
- Among prehistoric lacertilians were the gecko Ardeosaurus and the monitor Megalania.
- Supposed lacertilian tracks have been reported from a single site in the Navajo.
- This page gives you lots of information, with pictures, of the various kinds of lacertilians.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to or denoting lacertilians.
- Of greatest interest here, however, is the function of the lacertilian mesotarsal joint.
- In this pattern the tarsus of diadectids most closely approximates the lacertilian mesotarsal joint in structure and probable function.
- Therefore, following the convention used by Rewcastle, the immobile, unified lacertilian crus-astragalocalcaneum will be referred to here as simply the crus.
Definición de lacertilian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan