Definición de lacquer tree en inglés:
An East Asian tree with white sap that turns dark on exposure to air, producing a hard-wearing varnish traditionally used in lacquerwork.
- Rhus verniciflua, family Anacardiaceae
- Lacquer is gathered from lacquer trees which are over 10 years of age and are over 10 cm in diameter.
- One lacquer tree yields only about one cup of raw lacquer during the half-year collection period.
- The loss of the lacquer trees is one of the reasons that the traditional art of lacquerware-making has almost ceased.
Definición de lacquer tree en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan